Please note that our size chart is to be used as a guide only. Sometimes your regular clothes size can be different to your swimsuit size. That is why it is important to compare your measurements specifically to our swimwear chart below. Please note that this are Australian Sizes, if you are purchasing from overseas please use our size guide to determine your best fit.
If you have any questions about sizing please do not hesitate to contact us as we are here to help you.
If you are in between two sizes we recommend that you choose a size up. Please note that there is some stretch in swimwear.
To see how to measure please see details below
A - BUST
* This is NOT your bra size
* Wear an unpadded bra
* Relax your arms at the sides
* Pull the tape across the fullest part of your bust
B - WAIST
* Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist
* This is the slimmest part of your waist, usually 1" above your belly button
* Measure across this point
* Keep the tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
C - HIPS
* Stand with your feet together
* Measure around the fullest part of your hips and your bottom
* The tape should brush across both of your hipbones